Membership has its benefits …
Membership is voluntary however continued annual support from members allows us to maintain our involvement and activities.
Membership benefits include:
- Annual meetings to address Ratepayer’s concerns.
- Representation of Ratepayer’s interests through taking an active role in lake, municipal and township concerns. For example, the 2014 Brady Lake Road work.
- Fostering a greater sense of community and fellowship.
- Membership in FOCA (Federation of Ontario Cottager’s Association) with access to FOCA benefits including but not limited to:
- Insurance discounts
- Cottage Life magazine special pricing
- Discount for BOATSmart
- Free cottage related magazines
- Annual Regatta on the August long weekend including admission and prizes.
- Annual Picnic and Games on the August long weekend including admission and prizes.
- Maintain the Lake Fishing and Athletic trophies.
- Cottage Watch program.
- Installation and maintenance of the Brady Lake sign.
- The Annual General Meeting on the September long weekend.
- Maintain an informative website and social community.
- Partnerships/communication with organizations pertinent to our lake’s future.
- Arrange for Lake Health and Status reports through Lake Partnership Program.
- Access to State of the Lake reports, both current and historic.
- An active Board of Directors.
The yearly membership fee is $35 per cottage. Activate or Renew your Membership via Cheque/Cash
ONLINE PAYMENT NOW AVAILABLE – Activate or Renew your Membership Online
We are a volunteer organization and therefore membership dues directly benefit our members and are used to host events, continue federation membership and provide information/services for our membership.
Want more information on becoming a member? Contact us!
Complete the form below or reach out to one of our friendly Directors. FIND A DIRECTOR