The Brady Lake Ratepayer’s Association has a new website. While our previous website was always informative, we thought this would be a great time to update our site.
A few things about our new website:
- It has all of the great content from our previous site and we’ve added even more.
- It’s responsive – that means you easily access and use the site from your phone, tablet or computer. This was important as many have limited internet access at the lake.
- It has lots of great pictures from around the lake. If you have high resolution photos to contribute to the website please send them to Amanda.
- We now are developing a mailing list. If you did not give us your email along with your membership information you will find a form on the bottom of our website that you can complete – all we need is your name, email and permission to send you emails.
- Meeting minutes and updates will sent out via RSS feed in addition to being posted on the site. This means that you can be automatically notified via email each time we upload meeting minutes or send out an update like this.
- Individuals and companies who sponsor our events and the association are now displayed on our website. We encourage our membership to support those who support us. We even suggest thanking them for their sponsorship/donation if you choose to do business with these individuals or companies.
- Contact Board Members through forms. While we no longer display the boards email addresses completing forms on the website will email the Board.
Aside from the features above, our new website has lots of interesting information and great pictures from around the lake. Check out our new site at bradylake.ca!